Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My 1st Car


Nissan Maxima GLE..A 1999 model built for luxury segment..with integrated Bose Speakers, Sun/ moon roof and a V6 engine..that describes my first car..
I bought it exactly a month ago on Feb 13th..from a dealer in Cleveland. i liked this car at the first instant itself and so did my wife..We r happy that we got this misty silver coloured car as our first car..
As one month has passed by driving this car, I have noticed few things about it..
First is, the mileage is close to about 22 miles per gallon, which is good for any car..
Second, the bose speakers are a great asset..they have made the experience of music so enchanting that I sometimes just like to sit in car without driving ..just to listen to my fav tunes..

Also, today I got my permanent tag and put it on my car.. I feel contented that its mine..

No comments: